Inspired by many confessions I’ve seen around blogs lately, I’ve decided to do my own.
1. I used to take laxatives the night before weigh in. I have stopped, but it’s something I’m not proud of.
2. I don’t want to eat before my weigh in (which isn’t until 5pm), so I don’t eat after breakfast at 7:30am on Thursdays. I know it’s not the most healthy, but I eat a slightly bigger breakfast and it’s only 1 day a week where I go 10 hours without eating.
3. I still binge on weekends. I still don’t blog about it. I’m embarrassed too much by it.
4. My friends and my sisters… and my boyfriend are all thin. I feel embarrassed for them to be seen in public with me (I am not looking for pity posting that… just stating a fact!).
5. I want to be a runner. It looks so therapeutic for so many people.
6. I secretly don’t think I will ever get to my goal weight. VERY bad thought process, I know!
7. I wish I loved exercise. I really dread it before I start doing it, but feel great during and after.
8. I fear I will get married one day and will be a fat bride… and then hate my wedding pictures for the rest of my life.
9. I have a birthmark on my arm in the shape of a heart (random and nothing to do with diet… but I bet you didn’t know about it!)
10. A year ago I was losing more weight. I wasn’t only counting points, I was counting calories. I was only eating about 800 a day. When I blogged at night I added extra food to my daily list so it looked like I ate more (except on weekends when I really did eat more). I kept it up for 6 months or so until my grandma passed away and went back to old habits. I fear I was starving myself a little and it may have messed up my metabolism. Although, I don’t think it did.
11. I love reading all of your blogs and they give me great inspiration. Despite my confessions tonight, I’m not giving up!
12. I have a great life and am really lucky and really happy.