Thursday, April 08, 2010

Big OOPS!

Hmmm… I hit a bit of a speed bump on my quest to beat Lynn to 25lbs lost!

I was up 4lbs tonight!  Oh boy, did I deserve that!

Onward and upward downward from here!

Next week is going to consist of week 2 of the couch to 5K, 0pt Weight Watcher soup and back to tracking everything!

In hindsight, I probably shouldn’t have eaten 2 handfuls of these before weigh in:

DSCN5874

point wise they aren’t SO bad… but the sodium likely didn’t help me at the scale. But MAN, they are tasty! Thank goodness I shared them and they are gone already.

I also discovered another yummy treat today:

DSCN5875

I don’t eat beef but I do enjoy some turkey jerky every now and again. When I came across these, I knew I had to grab them. They are SO YUMMY. If you like jerky and chicken wing flavour you will like these! I ate a few right after weigh in… and because I had my camera in my purse, I sneakily tried to take a picture!

DSCN5867

3 pieces are 1pt

Tonight was a free sample night at my Weight Watcher meeting. Meet the red velvet thingy:

DSCN5869 DSCN5870

To be honest, it was pretty darn good. The inside was chewy and sweet. I don’t know that I’ll be buying any… but I did enjoy it!

When I got home tonight I enjoyed my turkey sub. I haven’t taken pictures in a LONG time of my favourite sub… so tonight I did. Check out the PICKLES!

DSCN5871 DSCN5879

Here’s a couple of leftover pictures from yesterday…

DSCN5860 (breakfast smoothie)

DSCN5863 (salad)

 

Yesterday a lady at work brought in her new little puppy for a visit. She’s only 8 week sold and SO CUTE! I got to hold her and was so glad I had my camera with me. I really have to start taking my camera with me every day!

DSCN5861 “Gizmo”

So… on to the weekend and TRACKING everything!  Get ready… next week I’m going to seriously kick some (fat)ass!

Has anyone made the 0pt WW soup? I haven’t… this weekend is going to be the first time!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Hey Jen!
Speed bumps are bound to happen. That is life. Sounds like you are ready to go back on track with your food and your running (so jealous!!). Don't you love those pretzel chip thingys???
I've made the WW soup. Surprisingly, I find that the cabbage makes the soup AND Frank's hot sauce of course :)
Good luck this week.

Anonymous said...

Its 630am and you have my craving Subway... ;)

Don't worry about your gain, it will be gone soon enough! C'mon you need to kick my butt in this challenge..... hehe

If you make a Zero point soup, please share the recipe.