Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Challenge extended. Challenge accepted.

So, the other day I opened my big mouth and basically extended a challenge to Lynn where I felt I could lose 25lbs before she did.  I just caught up on the comments of that post where Lynn has responded with “BRING IT”.  Dear Lynn…. it has been brought!  Heehee!

(Source)

Crap.  What have I just gotten myself in to?  Judging by her blog (and you SHOULD READ IT!) she ROCKED her weigh in this week.  I, however, am gearing up for a gain.  My ticker is going to move in the opposite direction this week. It’s okay. I’m already plotting my move for the big loss NEXT week. 

The last 2 days have been a bit trying between Chicklet and I both having vet/doctor appointments. All has turned out well with Chicklet… and now I must wait 2 weeks to find out if I’m okay.  I’m a bit scared tonight… but I’ll be fine by tomorrow. 2 weeks will fly by!  So, I woke up with a huge headache today and felt exhausted from the weekend.  I planned to do week 2 of the Couch to 5K this morning, but felt awful so it didn’t happen.  I figured I’d get it done tonight but my headache isn’t gone… so, I will rest and get at it tomorrow. I’m excited to start week 2 though!!

Today’s food has been wonky thanks to not having an appetite until this evening. I’m going to be HONEST with you though and show you what I hate (no pictures though… sorry! They will start again tomorrow!)

Breakfast: Kashi trail mix bar (3)

Snack: frozen mango and blueberries – LOVE THIS FRUIT SNACK! (2)

Lunch: spinach salad with only tomato and cucumber (0).  Also had 4tbsp of Renee's Wellness Tuscan Garden dressing (0).  If you haven’t tried this dressing yet you MUST try it.  It is like bruschetta on your salad and it’s only 3cal in 1tbsp. Hello love!  Salad was followed by another Kashi trail mix bar (3)

Snack was 12 sun rype mini bites (1)

Dinner… ahhh dinner… I’m stressed, I’m sad, I’m hungry, I’m not hungry… I want sweets, I want sleep, I want salty… I settled at first on Kashi toasted berry crisp (3) with unsweetened vanilla almond breeze (1)… then had some old cheddar (2)… then had Kashi vanilla shredded wheat (4) with more UVAB (1)… then had some jalapeno pringles stix (2) and a Weight Watcher bagel (2) with light cream cheese (1)… and that is where I have STOPPED.

Total… looks like 25pts.  Oops.

I need more water tonight. 
Happy Hump day to all!  I don’t know about you… but I can’t wait for the weekend!

I am off to watch Biggest Loser, pack lunch for tomorrow and get to bed at a decent time. I leave you with a photo of Chicklet and her BFF, Bella (my mom’s 2yr old long hair chihuahua)DSCN5826

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize that you haven't been well....hope everything works out. *hugs*