Thursday, June 04, 2009

What a day!

I woke up crabby today because I just knew I would be up at WW tonight. I get to work and get a message from my mom that my grandma was being taken to the hospital by ambulance. Grandma is almost 82 years old and her mental health has been deteriorating the last while... the bottom line is she had a heart attack, but appears to be alert and stable now. It's scary because she's got a "DNR" order, but it's for the best... and hopefully we won't have to worry about that order just yet. Suddenly my grandma was able to remind me not to sweat the small stuff and remember the big picture. Who cares if I'm up 1 week... I'm still being healthy overall.

So anyway... I managed to stay the same again this week. On to next week. I WILL LOSE!!!

Happy Friday. I will update anything with grandma... any prayers and positive thoughts are much appreciated. The good news is that she has the BEST respiratory therapist looking after her!

No comments: