Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sensational Sunday

So, I need to get to bed shortly... I don't get Monday mornings off for the summer. Bummer. I managed to get enough done today. Grocery shopping, washing floors, jogging, watching TV, taking out garbage and recycling, baking strawberry and chocolate meringues, making lunches for the next 2 days and washing up dishes. I think I am all set to face Monday.

I bought a swimsuit today at superstore (Joe Fresh). 1 bottom and 2 tops. I tried them on. I did not like what I saw. I have serious work to do before Vegas. I think I will still buy another 1 piece swimsuit too.

I did buy myself a little treat at the grocery store today...It's yummy!

Here's what I ate today (please don't judge!)
Breakfast: 2pc rye toast (2), 1/4c ff cottage cheese (1), 1tbsp white choc PB (2), berries (1)
Lunch: popcorn (3), licorice (6)
Snack: more popcorn (3), meringues (1)
Dinner: chicken breast and broccoli steamed (3)
Total: 22
Water: 3.5L

On to tomorrow... happy Monday! At least I get Wednesday off... nice break in the middle of the week!

No comments: