Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Back to life...

Well, I am back. It's been a rough few days (as you can imagine)... but I am back.

Care for a recap? Friday I left in the morning and went to my parents' house. I managed to eat healthy. Saturday was a day of denial (about losing grandma)... I indulged in ice cream... plus a lot of other 'healthy' food. Sunday was the visitation. I was sick in the morning, then had the 2 visitations in the afternoon/evening. I ate lot's, including chocolate square things, beer, shots... and more ice cream and a butter tart. Monday involved grandma's funeral, sandwiches and many desserts. By Monday night I had a bowl of ice cream (heavenly hash) with chocolate covered peanuts on top and declared it was the last unhealthy thing I would eat. Yesterday involved some shopping, some relaxing, some laundry and coming back home. I ate healthy only, but did go over my points. Today involved NOT returning to work, mopping around and crying... until Alex got me out for the afternoon (out to lunch and then grocery shopping).

Here's what I ate today...
breakfast: 1c kashi (4), 2/3c smart bran (1)... NO milk because I didn't realize I was out (0)
Lunch: whole wheat wrap with chicken, hummus and veggies (5)
Dinner: luna bar (3), almonds (2)
Snack: luna bar (3)
Total: 18

No activity at all since Thursday. I don't know what tomorrow will bring. Today has involved much random crying and I feel physically exhausted now. I will see how I feel in the morning and may not return to work yet. A massage may be in order tomorrow.

I will be up tomorrow, that's a fact. Fortunately, my grandparent has reminded me of the 'big pictre'... (yet again!).

No comments: