Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Hump Day!

Because I like tradition...I like Wednesdays. Almost as much as Thursdays... which I like almost as much as Fridays! Wednesdays can be tough because I try to eat less in hopes of a better 'scale experience' the next day... and then I'm usually hungry by now (tonight is no exception) and watching Iron Chef America never helps (so, to rectify this issue tonight I am watching 'So You Think You Can Dance'... which, from now on when I blog... I shall refer to as 'SYTYCD'). Tonight I am craving grease. I would LOVE pizza and nachos right now!Hopefully this starving feeling (whether it be real or psychological) will all be worth it tomorrow. To be honest, so far the scale is at least DOWN this week... I just don't know if I can lose all 6lbs that I gained last week (aka "grandma weight"... and grandma would tell me right now NOT to use her as an excuse!!).

So, the good news is I managed a 45min jog today... despite having cramps and taking a 10min break to wait for advil to take effect. I still did a walk at lunch too (the 5K of course)... tonight's plans for 5 more hours of exercise did, of course, NOT happen. Relaxation was MUCH more appealing.

Here's what I ate today:
Breakfast: rye toast (2), 1/4c cottage cheese (1)
Post jog: protein shake (3)
Lunch: taco salad with cheese (2) and 1/4c chick peas (1), 1/2c grapes (1), yogurt (1)
Snack: cherry pie larabar (4)
Dinner: mexican layered dish with 1/2c low fat refried beans w/ green chilis (1), 1/2c ff cottage cheese (2), salsa (0)... 1 walnut half with 3 chocolate chips for dessert (?1)
Total: 20

Now... to get in my last chance jog and walk tomorrow... and cross my fingers

No comments: