Thursday, June 18, 2009

Oscar McGrouchy

So...

I was down 3.4lbs

I should be happy with that. Sadly, I am not. I wanted to lose all 6lbs from last week. I thought I could do it. Well... it's another challenge for next week.

I'm not feeling the greatest. The past 2 days have been filled with cramps, nausea and many sinus headaches. I seriously think the rain messes with me the older I get. Feeling like crap the past 2 days, compiled with my mediocre results at weigh in... makes for a grouchy Jen. The good news is it hasn't gotten me down... I still jogged (again today) and went for my lunch walk (again today - albeit in the mall... but, at least a walk was had). Tonight I have enjoyed a sub and some chocolate frozen yogurt.

I'm not letting it get me down... bathing suit in Vegas after all... I would like my ticker to reach that goal before then. Let's keep up our efforts!

No comments: