Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Well, I gave in

I gave in... not to food. I gave in to a vacation. I have spent years managing to NOT spend the money. This year, I have been convinced to go ahead and go away for a few days. I have to say, I am looking forward to it. We'll be going to Las Vegas for 5 nights in August. We'll be staying here:The Paris Las Vegas.

So... my focus now is to get bathing suit ready!! Oh... and maybe remember to actually buy a swimsuit before we go!

That being said... I'm happy to report it was back to both the jog and the lunch time walk today.

So, here's what I ate...
Breakfast: 2pc WW toast (1), 1 egg (2)
Post jog: protein shake (3)
Lunch: taco salad with lettuce, tomato, peppers, a few black beans, some corn (0), 1/2c chick peas (2), 30g light cheddar (2), salsa (0)... 7 strawberries (0), grapes and blueberries (1), yogurt (1), flatout - to put some taco salad in (1)
Snack: Larabar - banana bread (4)
Dinner: chicken breast (3), broccoli (0), cinnamon roll - oops (3)
Total: 23
Water: 5L!!

Here's dinner...On to hump day. No more cinnamon rolls. Last ditch efforts to lose all 6lbs I gained last week... or maybe more. Here's hoping for a miracle. Why is it so easy to gain 6lbs in a week... but to lose that much is unheard of??

No comments: