Thursday, June 25, 2009

The results are in

Down 2.0lbs. It's better than a kick in the butt. I really wanted to be down at least 2.4 to lose the rest of the 6lbs I put on 2 weeks ago.

Oh to next week.. when I will lose that 0.4lbs and more! Next week I will find myself at my lowest weight since joining weight watchers. Then the race is on. My ticker must reach its goal before August 13th weigh in... because we leave the following Sunday for Vegas... where I intend on wearing a swimsuit in public for perhaps the first time in about 17 years (not counting times at the lake in front of my family of course).

I think I'm going to bed early tonight. It's HOT in my place. My a/c broke last year, i didn't really miss it much so I didn't buy a new one for this year... we'll see if I can save money and hold out!!

No comments: