Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Hot Hump Day!

In that name of all that is tradition and superstition, I start today's post with...Today started out with a nice jog, had a nice HOT (VERY hot) walk sandwiched in the middle and finished off with some relaxation on the couch. I'm getting rather good at being lazy... One day I'll work activity into my evenings as well.

Here's what I ate today...
Breakfast: 2pc pumpernickel rye (2), PB2 (1)
Post jog: protein shake (3)
Lunch: taco salad w/ veggies and cheese (2) and salsa (0)... followed by Source Dessert Selections yogurt (1)
Snack: Larabar - apple pie (3)
Dinner: 1c ff cottage cheese (4), tomato and cucumber (0)... 1/2c banana yogurt (2)
Total: 18
Water: oh yes... we stay hydrated on these hot days with 5L of water (crystal light)

The scale has been my friend so far... but last week it was my friend until I woke up Thursday and had me UP. So... I really am skeptical to have any confidence. I really would like to lose at least 2.4lbs (then I'll have the 6lbs gone from my 'grandma grieving' week). Ahhh, I miss my grandma tonight. I hate when I actually sit and realize she is gone. I don't know why... but I really never thought this day would ever be here. She was too much a part of my life. Such is the grieving process.

And so, I end with a message for tomorrow... GOOD LUCK!

No comments: