Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Dare to dream...

I want to look like this. My name is also Jennifer... can't I look like her? Sometimes I think about how much work I still have to do if I want to look even remotely like her... such a long road ahead of me. It's okay. I like a challenge.

Today didn't go as planned. That's what happens when you forget to actually turn ON your alarm clock. So, no jog. Managed a walk at lunch. Was going to jog this evening, but I didn't. I'm having some gastro issues tonight. For some reason I don't even feel guilty about my lack of exercise this week. It happens sometimes. I still care, I still want to lose weight... I'm still going to reach goal.

So, here's what I ate today (which is less in order to do damage control between now and Thursday!)
Breakfast: 1c kashi honey cereal (4), 1/3c smart bran (0), 1/2c skim milk
Snack: strawberries (1)
Lunch: taco salad with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, black beans, corn (0), cheese (2), avocado (2), salsa (0)... and yogurt (1)
Snack: edamame (1), chocolate peppermint luna bar (3)
Dinner: cucumber and tomato with 1 whole cup of ff cottage cheese (4)
Total: 18
Water: 3.5L

Dinner photos. I used to eat this all the time but had totally forgotten about it. Ahh, comfort food.
Off to enjoy quality couch/tv time and figure out how long I should wait before I break out the pepto!Happy hump day. Make it a good one. Do something to make you feel proud (quoting the Biggest Loser theme song... It's Tuesday... I miss Bob!)

No comments: