Monday, June 22, 2009

1 down, 4 to go!

Well, this is going to be quick... bed is calling me.

Today I managed a 1hr jog and some cleaning before heading to work.

Here's today's menu...
Breakfast: 1c kashi go lean (4), 2/3c cinnamon puffins (1), 1c skim milk (2)
Lunch: 2pc pumpernickel rye (2), 1/2c ff cottage cheese (2), strawberries and blueberries (1), 1/2c PC banana yogurt w/ howaru (2)
Snack: peanut butter larabar - YUM! (4)
Dinner: salad w/ veggies (0), 1/4c chick peas (1), 30g light monteray jack (2), balsamic vinegar w/ garlic and mustard (0)... yogurt (1)
Total: 22
Water: Hmmm... I lost track! I think 5L today!!!

Time for bed. I am going to dream of unhealthy food from the weekend (which I would love to continue eating)... but I need to lose the rest of that grieving weight already!!

I hope Tara is having fun with her nephews. I am totally jealous!!!

No comments: