Thursday, December 17, 2009

Where did Wednesday go?

Yesterday escaped me. I spent the day in the kitchen basically.  I have much preparing to do for Christmas!!!

The good news is that I did manage to take some food photos. The bad news is no jog yesterday. I am going through a slump.  It’s actually not that I don’t want to jog, it’s that I feel like I have too many other things to do and I don’t have time.  Hopefully after Sunday I’ll feel like I have a bit more time. I really want to succeed over the the holidays… but now that I am on vacation part of me doesn’t care.

Here’s food from yesterday

Pumpkin pie oats for breakfast

DSCN4070

DSCN4073

Lunch was 1c brown rice/quinoa mixture with salsa, black beans and corn and 30g skim milk mozzarella (it was delicious)

DSCN4079

DSCN4081

Dinner was delicious as well… taco salad with avocado! I didn’t take a photo because it looked exactly like one I posted on Monday.

I got a really nice Christmas card in the mail though (no offense to anyone…. but this one takes the cake for this year!!)

DSCN4076

Also… the fruits of some of my baking labour yesterday included some of these:

DSCN4083

DSCN4085

I managed to bake 4 flavours of meringues and a few other things… but there’s still MUCH to do!  Today is devoted to shopping (hello, can’t bake before I weigh in!!! I’ll sample too much!). Tonight will include some baking. Tomorrow will be baking my A$$ off!!!  cookies, chocolates, fudge, bars… and a few other things to remain a top secret mission to protect their originality :)

I’ll be back later to post my results. They won’t be so hot… but it’s okay. I’m not going to stress… this is the holidays and I plan to make up for my laziness.

No comments: