Tuesday, December 08, 2009

I’m here!

I’m still here…. but so tired the last couple of days! I think I’m fighting a cold. My body wants rest. Yesterday I managed a nice jog before work then came home and crashed.  Today my alarm went off and I decided to let myself keep sleeping.  Tonight I was just flat out lazy and didn’t jog.

I am, however, enjoying the Biggest Loser finale! Just saw a proposal… how sweet is that?  I can tell you from experience… the person who sticks by you through major weight loss is irreplaceable. Mine definitely is.

I digress.  Here’s what I ate today

Breakfast: oatmeal (2), banana (2), peanut butter (2)

Snack: kiwi & tangerine (1)

Lunch: leftover casserole (5), apple (1)

Snack: Coconut Larabar (4)

Dinner: (I was lazy) Amy’s burrito (5)

Total: 22

Water: 4L!!

No photos today. I apologize… it makes for a rather boring post!! Happy Hump day though! I hope everyone is ready for the big snow storm!!

No comments: