Thursday, December 17, 2009

Change in Plans…

Today started out with good intentions. I planned on an early jog, a run to Walmart and Superstore before hitting up Fairview Mall to finish up shopping.  I ended up being lazier than I would like to admit and while I DID get a jog in… I didn’t have time to get to Walmart and the mall if I wanted to get home in time to see the Olympic torch go by.

So, we had a jog… followed by the mall… and home in time to see the Torch!! It turns out it was former Olympian Brian Stemmle who was getting the torch right in front of me!  Photos?

DSCN4099

DSCN4121

DSCN4122

It was a rush! If you haven’t seen it… I’m sorry!  I may even wake up early enough to see it come back up by here tomorrow morning at 8 on its way up to Newmarket/Aurora/Keswick area.  It’s going to go right past my superstore… and I now have to go there and to Walmart in the morning!

So… I didn’t end up making it to Weight Watchers tonight because of ‘torch hype’ (it was going to job#2… it was a big deal… and it ran late. I wanted to see it on TV… ended up missing weigh in).  Now, I know I was up 2lbs from last week (or so my scale said in the morning).  Fear not… I have 3 full weeks to make up for it.

Today I invested in Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred.  I am hoping to give it a try over the holidays, but give it a real test come January!

Tonight included my typical subway and a small bag of Mike & Ike’s given to me by my supervisor in a Christmas goody bag.

Happy Friday!  One week from right now I will be partying it up at Aunt Faye’s Christmas Eve Party.  The weather forecast has taken a turn for the worst and they are calling for 10+cm of snow… so I am praying hard now for NO SNOW and Alex will be able to join us!! Please pray with me!!!

No comments: