Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

It’s my favourite time of the year (as it is for many people). I can’t believe we just finished up our Christmas Eve party. It was great!

To be honest, I was worried. I wanted to keep the occasion happy… but I knew people would be missing my wonderful Grandma. Well… everyone enjoyed themselves. Everyone appeared happy. No tears shed. Perfect. I think we can miss my grandma Pearl but still focus on the happiness of the season.

So, now I WAIT for the morning. I am at my parents’ house and even though I can’t sleep, I have to stay in my room until 7am (Yes, they still need to give me this rule). I am hoping Simon wakes me up earlier tomorrow.

Sweet – I get 1 channel in my room and ‘A Christmas Story’ just came on. Way to go CHEX TV in Peterborough!!!!

Anyway… diet? Out the window. Can’t worry about it. Going to enjoy the holidays. You will see me back in full swing for the new year… if not before!!

Merry Christmas to all!!!

No comments: