Thursday, December 10, 2009

Call me MIA

So, I’ve been Missing In Action the last couple of days. To be honest, I’ve just been tired.  My food has been okay, my exercise hasn’t been so hot.  I’ve had a cold this week and just seem to feel tired. I gave myself the week to sleep… and that I did. In bed and asleep by 9:30 last night! I managed a jog again this morning (and one last night), but it wasn’t enough.

I was up 2.4lbs this week! Geesh! It happens… feeling sick for 2 weeks in a row doesn’t help. My cold is still around (still can’t breathe through my nose which I hate). I’m hoping tomorrow (my day OFF) will be better.

Here’s some food photos from the last few days

DSCN4002 DSCN4007 DSCN4012

You can pretty much tell what they are.  I think my Nyquil is taking effect so I must go already.  I’ll be back tomorrow… really!

No comments: