Sunday, December 13, 2009

Oh so tired!

Well, 1 shift down… 1 to go. Tomorrow is my last shift at the hospital until after Christmas. Yay!  It was an exhausting one. I worked with the most psychotic girl I have seen in a LONG time. It was rather amusing to see her re enact the infamous ‘When Harry Met Sally’ deli scene!

This morning escaped me… I got baking and doing other things and didn’t jog. Hopefully tomorrow… but right now I feel like I could sleep until noon!!!

Here’s some food from today

DSCN4030

That’s a weight watcher bagel with a slice of tomato, a little avocado and some light cheddar

DSCN4032 Raspberry lemonade!

DSCN4033

That would be leftover whole wheat macaroni (about 1/2c) with some cheese sauce

DSCN4041 Popcorn!

And some peppermint meringues freshly baked…

DSCN4036

That’s about all for tonight!  Oh… except to show you how Chicklet is getting excited for Christmas!

DSCN4050

She was playing with her Christmas friends today!

Happy Sunday!!

No comments: