Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy Friday

I’ll be honest. I’m trying to make it a happy Friday. I’m not overly excited to be working at job #2 all weekend… BUT, I have goals to reach (financially) and a 2nd job is required (for now!).  I will just go, do my job… and look forward to the pay I will receive on Christmas Eve!!

No jog today… some baking… mostly relaxing!

Breakfast was a Weight Watcher bagel (2) with light cheddar (2) and a slice of tomato

DSCN4020

Snack was just some tasting of diet coke chocolate cake (2)

Lunch was leftover ww pasta (3), a little avocado (1) and more light cheddar (2). All heated up together in the microwave

DSCN4026 DSCN4029 mmm colour!

Can you tell from the photos just how much the SUN was shining in through my living room window today? How nice to feel heat from sun!

Dinner is my addiction… SUBWAY! It will look something like this (12):

DSCN3999 DSCN4000

Tomorrow morning will be spent JOGGING with a Christmas movie (unsure which one yet!) then getting ready for work. I will try to use work time to plan meals for the week… and grocery shop accordingly Sunday morning. When I get home tomorrow night I will have a visitor here watching the UFC 107 on PPV (I’ll give you 1 guess who that visitor will be!)

Happy Friday!!  Happy weekend!  Especially to those who may be spending it with their adorable nephews!

No comments: