Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Who doesn't love a good quickie?


Short, sweet... and to the point tonight. I'm tired and want to go to bed.

Which would you like first? good news or bad?
Bad news - I ate icing and a cupcake today
Good news - I went on the treadmill!!!

I'm going to spare you the boring details of my day. I am feeling some guilt over the butter cream icing and the cupcake I had today. I need to stick to my diet foods!! Tomorrow I will!

Here's what I ate:
Breakfast - guardian cereal (2), milk (1)... ICING (?3)
Lunch - 0pt soup (0), 4oz chicken (4), tomato (0)
Dinner - 0pt soup with added veggies (0) and 1c brown rice (4), 3c fresh fruit salad (3), unsweetened apple/grape sauce (1)
Snack when getting home from work - 100cal cupcake... with buttercream icing (?5)

Tomorrow will be a better food day...

No comments: