Monday, August 18, 2008

what have I done?

I didn't get my activity in this weekend as I had hoped. I ate more than I hoped.

Tara - we are on the same "plan" it seems.

I have a huge headache now and I need sleep. I met Steph for dinner tonight and behaved rather well. We just went to the OC and had foodcourt... I had teriyaki minus the rice or noodles (so, vegetables with some shrimp cooked on a grill in water).

Tomorrow, I take my dresses to get altered.

Also - I got shoes for Tara's wedding! Now I have both bridesmaid dresses and shoes for both!!!

I will be back tomorrow (sans headache I hope!).

happy monday!

1 comment:

Tara said...

You did do well with dinner - although it doesn't sound super exciting without the noodles!!!
Where did you get your shoes?? L has yet to find some.
You still have not sent me a pic of your "other" bridesmaid's dress :)