Thursday, August 21, 2008

Guess what my name is (again) this week!



I was down 2lbs tonight!!!

I'll take it. My activity has been less than desirable, but I'm trying to make up for it in what i'm eating. I can't create more hours in the day to feel like I have more time for myself... therefore I can have more control over what goes in my mouth (oh dear, if Alex is reading this he is dying of laughter for his mind is in the gutter). The way I phrased it to alex tonight was that I'm trying to eat what I NEED, not what I WANT (until the weddings are over with anyway).

We went to the foodcourt to grab dinner tonight. He had a really rough day at work (such a sad story I could cry if I share it with you, so I will spare you the details on his poor client)... and I was just blah (despite my scale victory). He grabbed manch wok and I had Caribbean Queen. I had chicken and steamed rice... it was yummy.

I'll be fine tomorrow, my challenge will be Saturday. Bachelorette party. I think I can... no, I mean I KNOW I can control myself for dinner... It will just be the drinks that will add up in points. Then we have dad and kristen's birthdays at lunch sunday at montana's followed by cake in Pontypool. I can come out on top. i have a couple of dresses riding on my will power.

Thought for the day: I have such a great boyfriend. Seriously, how did I get so lucky? Now that you are all puking... I will leave you to ponder my query.

No comments: