Thursday, February 12, 2009

We Have Success!


Down 2.4lbs! Yay! I must have burned more calories at work today or something... or my last ditch effort on the treadmill worked. This morning when I first stepped on the scale I weighed 0.3lbs more than last Thursday morning... but after I visited the powder room and THEN stepped back on the scale I was 0.4lbs LIGHTER than last Thursday... I figured at best I'd be the same this week. I did manage to get on the treadmill and do intervals... legs stayed intact (I am happy to report).

Here is what I ate today (so far)
Breakfast: ww bagel (2), pb (2)
Snack: cheese string (1)
Dinner: subway!! (12)
Total: 17

I may have some popcorn during Ugly Betty or Grey's... and enjoy NO baking tonight... just me and my couch and my puppy!

Happy Friday the 13th! I took the day off... let's see if I can muster up motivation to get on the treadmill!

No comments: