Friday, February 06, 2009

Great and greater

I got up today and got myself on the treadmill! It felt great!! I have to go back to getting to bed at a decent time so I can get up earlier in the morning. I only went on for 30min... but it's a start.


I'm now waiting for Alex to get here so we can go grab dinner from the foodcourt (chicken and vegetables for me)... and then come home, watch a movie and play some Wii!!

So, the good news is I went on the treadmill. The GREAT news is Poppa Jim is back at the Lindsay hospital! My mom sent me photos of his scar (Aunt Linda took photos while visiting him)... it's the craziest scar on someone's head... I'm sure doctors/RNs/hospital staff see these scars all the time... but I don't! Regardless, he is back home for his rehab and we are all happy. My grandma is extremely happy to be able to go see him... she has missed him a lot.

This weekend will consist of grocery shopping tomorrow, then working an afternoon shift. Sunday will be "working from home" (baking)... I'm not sure how if I'll get to Lindsay or not... just like it's been all week... things could change at the drop of a hat.

Here's what I've eaten today
Breakfast: oatmeal (2), yogurt (1)
Lunch: lettuce wraps with chick peas (2), spoonful of black beans (0), salsa (0), cheese slices (1)... yogurt (1), fruit salad (1), angel food cake (2)
Snack: angel food cake (2)
Total so far: 12

Dinner (planned): chicken 4/5?, veggies (0)

Happy weekend!
**Just received confirmation that Poppa Jim is safely in his Lindsay bed!!**

No comments: