Friday, February 27, 2009

TGIF!


I haven't gotten everything done today... I've been enjoying my day off and taking things slow. I went grocery shopping, baked a couple of cakes and some pineapple angelfood cupcakes... made some cream cheese icing and some buttercream... and then assembled the 2 lemon cakes with cream cheese icing in the middle and buttercream on the outside. I've also made some decorations to put on it once in Pontypool tomorrow. I haven't made it on the treadmill yet... but I am going to!!! probably in 15min or so.

Here's what I've eaten today:
Breakfast: oatmeal (2)
Snack: protein bar (4)
Lunch: flatout (1), tuna (1), skim milk cheese (1), angelfood cupcake (2), minigo (2)
Licking the spoon while baking: (3 at the most, I'm going to over estimate)
Dinner: angelfood cupcake (2)
Total: 18

I don't really feel like eating anything else... but that may change.

*Just spoke to my mom. She and dad are doing shopping in the morning so I'm not heading out as early as I thought... treadmill has been postponed from today to tomorrow morning. Rest of the evening will be relaxing and watching for Tara to post and fill us in with how she spent her day off!!*

No comments: