Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!


Well, happy day o' love to everyone!

I started out the day by being very lazy... didn't get out of bed until 8am... laid down on the couch all morning, had a nap... then went to bed and napped... then finally got myself on the treadmill and showered and out the door to enjoy dinner at the keg with my beloved. At least I got on the treadmill.

I have definitely gone over on my points... but I will be honest and tell you what I've eaten:
Breakfast - ww bagel (2), 1tbsp light cheez whiz (1), 2 egg whites (0)
Lunch - steamed veggies (0), steamed baby potatoes (2)
Dinner at the keg - teriyaki chicken (7), mashed potatoes (8), bread (3), baked brie appetizer (7)... and no alcohol... wasn't worth the points tonight!
Total: 30 (thank you flex points)

I could use activity points if I wanted... I earned 4 of them, but I won't bother...

Tomorrow the plan is to get on the treadmill then head to Pontypool then to Lindsay to see Poppa Jim at the hospital... then out to the farm (to take grandma home, she is with mom and dad again this weekend)... then back to Pontypool! I plan to head back here Monday evening and have a few days to myself here to get some much needed cleaning done... Then Friday I am meeting Michele in Bowmanville because Simon has a doctor's appointment (18 month needles... a little late, but he was sick and couldn't get them before), I'm going to take Simon from her and send her back to Hamilton to enjoy a birthday weekend with her husband. I'm going to take Simon to my office to show him off, then head to Pontypool to surprise Grandma and Grandpa for an overnight visit... then Saturday I'll bring him back to my place so Alex and I can enjoy an afternoon/evening with him! He is either going home Saturday night or Sunday morning... depending on what Michele and Jacob would like to do. It will be a busy few days (as I work Sunday evening as well), but well worth it!!

Happy Valentine's day to all!!

No comments: