Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Tara: I hereby KICK thee and me in the BUTT!

Okay... this is ridiculous. I can stay on track for what... 1 week? I realize last week I was under the weather and had some stress... and this week I have huge stress, but really? It's no excuse. Why can't I be one of those people who LOSE their appetite during stressful times? Friday afternoon when I got the call about my Poppa Jim... I felt sick and had no appetite... that has since changed. Today, I am a bottomless pit!! I don't even know what to say... I can make all the excuses in the world, but that isn't getting the job done.

Tara... we both need to get ourselves in order here!! I at least have a treadmill... but we both have exercise tapes and we both know how to make good food choices. We need to inspire each other here!!! As a friend, I will try to do that in the upcoming days/weeks/months!!

I have some photos today!!

First... some NEW FINDS!! McCain singles... the cupcakes are 2pts and the cheesecakes are 3pts. I have tasted both tonight... they are good.



Next... some food. Some peppers cut up and pretty. Also, my dinner tonight (chicken, black beans, salsa, sour cream and cheese in a lettuce wrap... and some steamed veggies with sea salt).


I didn't even write down what I ate today... so, I'm going to try to be honest and tell you what I had. I thought about not posting because I'm ashamed of how much I've eaten... but, here it goes

Breakfast: oatmeal (2), yogurt (1)
Lunch: healthy pizza (5), fruit salad (2), yogurt (1), lemon angel food cake (2)
Dinner: lettuce wraps with chicken and cheese (4), veggies (0)
Snacks: 2 cheesecake singles (6), 3 singles cakes (6), popcorn (3)
Total: 32. Are you kidding me? This is why I need to track as I go along during the day...
Water: 4L

FYI - apparently I lied about the angel food cake recipe yesterday. you have to use LIGHT pie filling, not just any pie filling!! Luckily my lemon pie filling happens to be light... but the blueberry is not. I'll donate that to a foodbank and make sure I only buy light pie filling!

Biggest Loser anyone? Joelle is driving me nuts!! Carla's anger is not attractive to me either... I understand she is frustrated, but let's show some class on national tv, shall we?

(I am watching Biggest Loser and just saw a commercial for the McCain singles!! haha!)

Happy Wednesday. I may starve myself tomorrow to do some drastic damage control before weigh in!!

No comments: