Friday, February 13, 2009

The countdown is on


Tomorrow is the big V-day! In an effort to save money... we are forfeiting our original plans to go to the CN tower for dinner and instead are going to try to get a table at The Keg. Alex had a wonderful idea to go to the CN tower because it was 5yrs ago at Valentine's Day that we had our first real fancy date together... and that is where he took me. It was a great and romantic idea to go there again (kudos to him)... but in the end saving money is our #1 priority... and that is even more exciting.

I am flying solo tonight. Alex is coming down with some minor flu symptoms... so, in an effort to feel better by tomorrow, he is being obedient and going straight home to bed to rest!! I will continue with the lazy theme of my day off and will lie on the couch and enjoy some chick flics!! (or I'll watch high school musical on TV. I love kiddie movies and actually haven't seen it).

So, as I mentioned... lazy day. I did some cleaning, but otherwise... relaxed. No sick people/relatives to worry about... no place to have to go... just me and the sun shining through my windows! I didn't get on the treadmill... I thought about going on this evening, but I'm not going to bother. Tomorrow morning I will... I swear.

Here's what I've eaten today
BF - oatmeal (2), cheese string (1)
Lunch - bagel (2), cheese (2), popcorn (3), 100cal packs x2 (4)
Dinner - smart ones lasagna (6), cheese (2)
(I don't know why I'm craving cheese today!)
Total: 22
Water: 3L... Trying to have a couple of more litres instead of snacking tonight

Happy Valentine's Day!!

No comments: