Saturday, March 08, 2008

Surviving Yet ANOTHER Snow Storm

Okay, blogger is having serious errors today and any time I try to post photos it doesn't work. Even earlier it took me forever to get my new template in place.

Out of frustration, photos may come later... but for now, I'll just summarize my day!

I managed to do one biggest loser workout (the 'cardio max' one, 30min). The plan was to also do the body sculpting workout and an hour or so on the treadmill. I haven't done anything more than the cardio max. hey, 30min of cardio isn't bad... it could be worse. I got cleaning done today... and had a nap... and lost total motivation to exercise. maybe tomorrow?

Here's what I've eaten:
BF - oatmeal (2), 1/2 tbsp light JIF (1)
Snack - ww bread with a cheese slice (2), cheese string (1)
Lunch - spinach salad with egg (2), cheese (1), 3 tbsp ff italian drsg (0), 100 calorie cheese nips (2), SF pudding (1)
Snack - 100 calorie shortbread cookies (2)
Dinner - ww bagel (2), veggie burger (2), fries (4), cottage cheese and fruit cup (2), 100 calorie pb cookies (2)
Snack - SF pudding (1), 100 calorie shortbread (2)

Wow, I did eat a lot today. At least I'm keeping count of what I'm eating... feels good to accomplish that much on a weekend again!

Drive safe everyone! (or better yet, don't drive at all!)

No comments: