Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Bye Bye Bernie :(


I'm so happy to have Tuesday evenings off!! I stopped in at Alex's office today and then headed home for some dinner and Biggest Loser/Big Brother. I felt so bad for Bernie leaving... what a great guy he is. I don't know who my favourite is at this point, but I'm always partial to the blue team because of my love for Bob.

I slept in and didn't get on the treadmill this morning (big surprise), but this evening I forced myself to do the Biggest Loser workout. It was actually easier tonight than the last time... but still a tough one!

The snow has started coming in hard here... and I'm going to call it a day and hope I can get on the treadmill tomorrow morning. What is wrong with me lately? I need serious motivation again!! HELLOOOO... are THREE weddings in the fall not motivation enough? A bridesmaid in 2 of the weddings... giving a speech at the 3rd wedding (so, still having to stand up and have attention drawn on me in front of everyone)... I need to kick it in to high gear... And I need to stop being all TALK about it and get off my butt and just make it happen!!! I'm desperate to be at my goal weight for the fall (ideally for August when dress alterations will happen)... but you wouldn't know it from my lack of effort.

Okay, here's what I ate today:
BF - 2pc ww toast (1), 1 tbsp light jif PB (2), 2/3c smart bran (1), 1/2c milk (1)
Snack - baby dill pickles (0) - these are my favourite snack lately and NO POINTS!
Lunch - salad (0) with tuna (1), cheese (2), ff italian (0), yogurt (1), apple (1), 100cal pack (2)
PM Snack - cup of soup (1)
Dinner - ww bagel (2), spicy black bean burger (2), 1tbsp salsa cream cheese (1), cottage cheese and fruit cup (2), SF pudding (1), all bran bites (1)

I hope I can be good tomorrow. Scratch that. I KNOW I will be good tomorrow. I'm going out to dinner with a girlfriend after work and we're going to see 27 dresses. YES, I'm finally going to see that movie... given my circumstances lately everyone ALWAYS asks me if I've seen that movie!!! So, weather permitting (which sounds like a crappy drive tomorrow) - I will finally be seeing it! ALSO tomorrow I am going to start TANNING!!! WOOHOO!!! I will get in a solid 6 months before the weddings begin... and hopefully I will have some colour! If not, then it'll be nice just to have that relaxation. I told Alex I'm going to be as dark as him come fall... he says it won't happen unless I bake in an Indian mother's oven at 350F for 9 months... oh well, I'll be half as baked as him then :)

Drive safe... be careful out there tomorrow!! Apparently my dad even brought his laptop home tonight in anticipation he won't go in to the office tomorrow... my dad ALWAYS goes to work... so, if he thinks he won't be going in - that is NOT looking promising for me!!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

BL was sad. Bernie was one of my favourites!! He seems so genuinely nice.
Don't panic about the weddings yet!! You've got time. You don't want to stress about it cause sometimes that makes things work backwards!
Oh and fill me in on how the movie is!! It looks too cute. And has the 3rd bride in your life made some concrete plans???