Friday, March 14, 2008

FRIDAY!!



WOOHOO!!! We made it! I am actually posting this from.. well, let's just say I'm NOT at home. I am where I usually am from 9am to 5pm on a Friday.

The day has not started out as I had hoped. I forgot to turn my alarm on last night before I went to bed... so, I slept in this morning and was not able to go on the treadmill. I was kind of disappointed actually. Oh well, I will make up for it this weekend. Although I don't know if I'm working Saturday evening. I was offered a shift, but because I wasn't feeling so great last night when she called I asked her if I could think about it. I would LOVE the extra money... but just feel like I have too much to get done this weekend, and Sunday is already a write-off for me with going to the states. I'll think about it this evening and call back with a decision.

Today I've eaten:
BF - weight control oatmeal (2)
Lunch - flatout (1), 1 tbsp garden cream cheese (1), 2 turkey slices (1), spinach (0), yogurt (1), apple (1)
Dinner - ALL YOU CAN EAT SUSHI!! We're going to Maison Du Japon in Markham

1 comment:

Tara said...

Here's hoping that you didn't work too hard this weekend!!
Also, hopefully your trip to the states goes well and you get to pick up some good low point goodies!
I'm super jealous of the all you can eat sushi...I need to go there sometime!