Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hump Day

I don't know why I'm so tired yesterday and today. I dozed off in the tanning bed on my lunch even!

There's not much to report today. Got up, went on the treadmill for 45min, went to work, came home. I didn't get my BL workouts in tonight. I started to do the cardio one, but 10 minutes into it I just about collapsed... so tired! Plus, my legs are still sore from yesterday's workout. Blah. The bright side is I have tomorrow off so tonight I can get a good night's sleep and do a good 'last chance workout' tomorrow morning. The afternoon will be spent getting groceries so that immediately following WI tomorrow night I can start baking cupcakes and a dessert tart recipe I've been thinking about trying (I've been inventing it in my head for a week!). I'm NOT going to bake until AFTER weigh in just so I can avoid any temptation to EAT any baking!!! (go me!).

Unfortunately, I gave in to many of my cravings tonight. Here's what I ate today:
Breakfast - oatmeal (2), yogurt (1)
Lunch - salad with tuna (1), cheese (1), hot pepper relish (0), yogurt (1), apple (1), 100 calorie hostess cupcakes (2)
Snack - granola bites (2)
Dinner - flatout (1), egg (2), egg whites (0), cheese (1), cottage cheese and fruit cup (2), ww cake (1), ww oatmeal raisin cookie (1)... FUDGE (4) - damn fudge. I can't believe I gave in again... I will work that off tomorrow!

Good luck tomorrow everyone! I will be posting my accomplishments throughout the day. Now, I shall change my template (since St Patrick's day is OVER) and head to bed.

No comments: