Monday, March 03, 2008

Fat and Fatter


Well, I made my bed full of high calorie and high fat food on the weekend, and now I must lie in it. I ate Chinese food Saturday AND Sunday... now it's time to recover. My plan had been treadmill yesterday and today. Well, I'm 0 for 2 now. Yesterday I ended up agreeing to go work at sickkids until midnight... so, no treadmill (yeah, when I came home at midnight I was too tired for the treadmill, go figure!). Today (my fault, I forgot) - we had no water in the building. I found the letter at 8:30am that the water was being turned off at 9am. That meant I had to hop in the shower then so I could at least be clean to go to work... so, no treadmill after that.

Geez, this week is starting off well.

Today I ate:
BF - oatmeal (2), 1 tbsp light jif (2), 1/3c smart bran (0)
Lunch - lean cuisine grilled panini chicken, spinach and mushroom (5), cottage cheese and fruit cup (2)
Snack - carrots (0), Wendy and barb's baba ganoosh (1)
Dinner - salad (0) with tuna (1), cheese (1), 2 tbsp ff Italian (0). pear (1), yogurt (1)
Snack - tea with milk and splenda (0)

*I miscalculated my points for today. I think I thought I had thrown in more stuff for dinner and when I got to work I had forgotten... but by the time I get home at :30pm it's too late to eat anything else (unless I want to have dreams that somebody is trying to kill me).

Tomorrow's resolution is to get on the treadmill and/or do the biggest loser workout. I can salvage this week... I hope.

No comments: