Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Drama, drama, drama!

Okay, so I missed the beginning of BL and only saw the end... what DRAMA at WI!!! Jillian can really speak her mind when she wants to (I assume she was speaking her mind - half of what she was saying got bleeped out!!). I am taping it on the west coast channel so I can see the whole show tomorrow or this weekend or something... what was up with the show ending before elimination?? Talk about keeping us on our toes!!

Now, why did I miss the beginning? Well, I got wind that Michele and Simon headed to Pontypool for the rest of the week as Jacob is in New Orleans until Saturday. So, Alex and I decided after work we'd head to Pontypool for dinner and see Simon for a couple of hours. It made my day. The boy is so cute and always gives the biggest smiles!! He didn't remember his Uncle Alex, but quickly warmed up to him. He came to me right away and alex was sitting on the couch beside us... alex went to lean in and say hello to him and simon hauled off and slapped him in the face! Michele apologized to alex and informed him they've decided to raise Simon as a racist, so that is why he hit him!! haha!!! Simon thought it was funny too and flashed alex a big smile and all was forgiven. I love that baby to death, I swear!!

Okay, on to the rest of my day:

Activity - treadmill 45min this morning. No BL workouts as I didn't get home until 9:30... too late to do any workouts then! Tomorrow night I will try to do more.

What I ate today:
BF
- weight control oatmeal (2), yogurt (1)
Lunch - spinach salad with tuna (1), allegro cheese (1), ff italian 2 tbsp (0). unsweetened apple kiwi and strawberry sauce (1), apple (1), carrots (0), hummus (1)
Dinner - some chicken/rice/green bean/carrot/chicken broth concoction my mom makes and has since we were kids... she calls it chicken chow mein, but it does not resemble Chinese food whatsoever. My best guess is (6), vegetable lasagna (4), cheese (2), 3 crackers - (?1)

I managed to say 'no' to having a bun, as I figured I was getting enough carbs in the rice and lasagna noodles in dinner. AND I managed to turn down any dessert whatsoever and opted to play with Simon on the floor while everyone else had ice cream and cookies!

I have worked so hard this week... If I don't see results that are worth it on the scale on Thursday... next week may be a disaster because i'll be so discouraged!

I loved, LOVED on BL how Bob said they give contestants ONE cheat night... I'm glad to hear it helps with metabolism! I wonder if 3 cheat nights helps metabolism just THAT much more even!! Maybe I will start to treat myself to one regular chocolate bar with my subs on Thursdays. Hmmm.

Happy Hump day everyone!!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

I know, CRAZY biggest loser! I thought they should have asked Jillian to leave. She was rude to poor Allie!! And no elimination?? WTF??
I'm glad you guys got to see Simon last night. It's crazy how much you can adore a child that isn't yours, isn't it???
I'm going to P-pool tomorrow night to see "my boy"!! You are observant though, my car WAS there last night. Jay is driving my car to put km's on it as my lease is up in July and I barely had half of the alloted km's. I'm driving their new G6! My 1km roundtrip "commute" to work saves the new car for them!!