Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Results!


I'm back to update on my activity. I'm not doing as much as I had hoped today. I did my cardio biggest loser workout and now I'm going on the treadmill... then I'm calling it a day for activity! I have to run errands and get stuff for the easter dinner... so the treadmill will be the end of my activity.

I've eaten a flatout wrap with egg whites (2) for breakfast and for lunch i had cottage cheese (2) with tomato and cucumber (0) and an apple (1). Yes, I'm saving up my points for a big old sub for dinner and for tasting my baking!!!

Back to update - I was down 0.4lbs. I have no idea how... but I will take it! Tonight I ate dinner from the foodcourt and have eaten about a million pounds of baking stuff. I feel like I'm going to explode. I think I accomplished that "high calorie meal" Bob mentioned on last week's BL episode!!!!! The cupcakes are baked, half of them are filled. I'm going to put the icing on them once I'm in Pontypool. I think I'm done for tonight... tomorrow I will attempt my cheesecake tarts i've dreamt up! I think I'm ready for BED!!! I'll finish filling the chocolate cupcakes (with peanut butter) and tidy up for bed.

Goodnight!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Wow, you really are saving those points :) Don't fall down while doing your errands!!
Good job on the last chance activity today! And good luck tonight!!