Friday, March 07, 2008

Kicking the weekend off with a BANG!




This is the view from my balcony 10 minutes ago. The weekend is starting off with yet another bang of a snow storm... my CPR classes are no longer and I have the weekend to stay house-bound! Ideally I'd like to workout 5hrs a day and be a biggest loser this week... however, I am in touch with reality enough to know that won't happen!!

I did get on the treadmill for 45min this morning... AND I had to increase my speed (finally)... I think the biggest loser workouts are helping in my fitness and my jogging wasn't much of a challenge anymore (unless i'm really tired, then just moving is a challenge).

I've been good with what I ate today... in anticipation that alex and i are going out for sushi tonight. THAT is something that is up in the air at this point. city streets are really slippery and we're waiting for traffic to die down before we know for sure if he's even leaving his house and venturing over here!

So far, here's what I've eaten today:
BF - oatmeal (2)
Lunch - HUGE spinach salad with egg (2), cheese (1), ff italian 3 tbsp (0), kalamata olives (1). yogurt (1), pear (1)
Snack - dill pickles (0)
Dinner - 2 flatout pizzas - 2 flatouts (2), lildayle daystarters bacon flavoured turkey slices x2 (1), cheese (2), pizza sauce (0), fries (2)
Snack? Who knows!!! if I have one, I will update!

I'll come back to update at some point! Happy weekend... stay off the roads... and stay safe!!

Update: The city streets are awful. Cars are spinning out everywhere. As much as we want to go to dinner, we don't feel like risking it... so, Alex is staying home and I am spending the night on my couch. I have updated my dinner selection. It was pretty tasty!

No comments: