Thursday, October 30, 2008

Well I'll be...

I stayed the same. Considering how much I ate and how little I exercised this week (and it's my 'bloated' week)... this was definitely my 'get out of jail free' card. Next week I have to work hard to make sure this last terrible week doesn't catch up with me.

My mood is slightly better today...

you know what made me feel better tonight? food. geez... will i ever reach a point where food doesn't help my mood? it totally does. subway and TWIX tonight... oh yes, I'm bad. i'll behave the rest of the weekend (as well as can be expected).

i took a day off today... i woke up still feeling like crying... my eyes were a swollen mess from crying and lack of sleep... work was not a good idea. i also will be taking the day off tomorrow...

So, i got some stuff done today. Got my emissions test done (passed with flying colours. can't believe my car is old enough now that it needs one done!)... and found an outfit. I won't even bother explaining it... here is a photo of it. please tell me what you think!


1 comment:

Tara said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE the dress! (who says gosh anymore!?!) It looks awesome. I can't wait to see pictures of you in it!!
Everybody is allowed to feel sorry for themselves sometimes! Don't feel bad. You know I love you!
And I totally hear you about the food making you feel better. What is with that?
Feel better and know that we'll have a grand ole time at some point in November to celebrate :)