Tuesday, October 07, 2008

T - 4 sleeps...


... until my first turkey dinner of the season. The GREAT thing about Thanksgiving is Stacey hosts it... and since she is a WW leader she makes low point whipped potatoes and even makes the stuffing out of WW bread! She is also making the ever wonderful 'crustless pumpkin pie' (who remembers that recipe??) Crustless Pumpkin Pie!

I just took a minute to look over my posts from a year ago... I went on a serious baking spree around this time and baked Tara's 1pt chocolate banana muffins, crustless pumpkin pie... cooking soup... making guacamole... making hummus. I have got to find a weekend to do all of that again. October 19th I am free... hopefully I can accomplish a lot!!

The good news is my treadmill is fixed and back in daily rotation (well... define "daily"... the PLAN is it will be back in daily rotation after a few days of use). it's quiet, it's great... i love it.

Here's what I ate today:
Breakfast: oatmeal (2), 100 calorie pack almonds (2), 2 ff cheese slices (1)
Lunch: salad with tuna (1), cheese (2), ff italian (0) and veggies (0)... 100 cal pretzels (2)... nectarine (1), apple (1)... yogurt (1)
Dinner: egg beaters (1), egg whites (0), 2 cheese slices (1)... dessert without carbs was 3 tbsp light PB (6) with a drizzle of honey (0) - yes, I am odd
Total: 21
Water: 3L

Time for BED... getting up in 7 hours may be difficult now... wish me luck!

No comments: