Monday, October 20, 2008

Still kicking


So, there I am with bride #3 at bachelorette party #3!! It was fun and luckily I tracked the copious amounts of food I ate and drank. vodka and diet pop, cake, PIZZA, martinis... thank the good lord for flex points because I used 22 of them Saturday. Hey, at least I counted!

The treadmill has not happened since Friday morning. I was up and downtown by 8am saturday to get a relaxing treatment done on my hair to attempt to help with the frizz (it goes frizzy while drying). it didn't straighten my hair, just relaxed it so it's easier to straighten but also dries with a wave (i love straight hair, but wasn't entirely ready to lose my waves/curls). The photo above with steph is after a night of dancing and sweating... and no frizz! Saturday evening was the party... and crashing at martina's house... then up and out by 7:30am to head straight to the grocery store and quickly do my grocery shopping and then get home (i left chicklet alone overnight... she has her food, litterbox, water... she can survive, just get lonely). I made WW hamburger soup (1pt for 1 cup or 3pts for 2 cups) and vegged out the rest of the day.

That brings us to today! I had to go to work early today (10hr day, yay) for an accreditation meeting... then worked until 8pm.

I slept in and missed breakfast so I took some fruit that I had cut up on the weekend and started to eat it in the meeting... but it tasted 'off' and i lost my appetite for the rest of the day. i felt really crappy... but forced myself to eat.

Here's how that looked:
Breakfast: 2 pieces of fruit (0)
Lunch: salad with veggies (0), tuna (1), chick peas (1), allegro cheese (1), ff italian dressing (0)
Dinner: 2c hamburger soup (3), yogurt (1), watermelon (2)
Total: 9 (it was the best I could do)
Water: 2L (drank less today too!)

Tomorrow's goal... get back on the treadmill. Wish me luck (given it's already after 11pm and my alarm goes off in less than 7hrs!)

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Tara said...

your hair looks great! Especially if that was the end of the night...it looks like you just had it done :) I need more pictures though! Will need lots of pictures of the next wedding too! Did you find something to wear?
And what's the hamburger soup recipe? Must post!
Food looks minimal today...it is so rare that I don't feel like eating, I'm jealous!!!
Eat more tomorrow though or else!!
(are you scared yet???)