Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What websites do you kill time on?

First off...
Happy hump day!

I was looking online at what magazine subscriptions to do this year. I always order them through Wyatt and Raven... and what's even handier is this year you can order them online! If anyone is interested... http://www.ccrp.ca is the website and ON1597 is the school code. You can order any you like and when you go to pay it gives you the option of giving Raven's name (Raven Watson). Wyatt is selling them as well, but he has sold more than Raven at this point... I ended up ordering Prevention and Women's Health. I switch it up every year (last year was Shape and Weight Watchers).

I was looking on the Prevention website before ordering the magazine... I realized there's tons of 'health' websites I look at when I may be trying to fill some time (at work or home). Does anyone else have those wellness websites they tend to read? A few of mine are;

healthcastle.com
livestrong.com
www.dwlz.com
www.hungrygirl.com

That's just a few I can think of right now... Let me know yours (I'm always looking to read more)!

Today was successful. I'm not optimistic I'll do anything less than GAIN this week after my horrendous weekend... but I can still keep trying. I managed to get on the treadmill this morning. I thought about going on again tonight... but by evenings I'm just too tired.

Here's what I ate today
Breakfast (I was HUNGRY today!): all bran cereal (4), corn bran cereal (2), 1.5 cups skim milk (3)
Lunch: chicken chili (2), apple (1)
Snack: 100 calorie smart pop (1)
Dinner: chili (2), cheese (2)
Total: 17 (it felt like I ate more than that)
Water: 4L

Good luck tomorrow to all!!

No comments: