Thursday, October 09, 2008

Some quick good news


I was down 0.4lbs!
Considering I have my period (TMI? too bad!) AND how much I ate on Sunday... I'm happy.

Since WW I have eaten my footlong turkey sub and done some serious baking for thanksgiving. Tonight I have done:
  • 6 layer rainbow jello (this is a step by step process which I started last night and won't finish until tomorrow)... for Wyatt
  • cake truffles
  • crunch peanut butter and chocolate bars
  • pralines and caramel pumpkin squares
  • chocolate and marshmallow fudge (a WW recipe I found)
  • crazy tortilla cookie pizza

All that's left is a strawberry chocolate crunch square recipe I wanted to try... that one will just have to wait until tomorrow night. I would like SOME sleep tonight after all.

Have a happy Friday!!!

No comments: