I was down 0.4lbs!
Considering I have my period (TMI? too bad!) AND how much I ate on Sunday... I'm happy.
Since WW I have eaten my footlong turkey sub and done some serious baking for thanksgiving. Tonight I have done:
- 6 layer rainbow jello (this is a step by step process which I started last night and won't finish until tomorrow)... for Wyatt
- cake truffles
- crunch peanut butter and chocolate bars
- pralines and caramel pumpkin squares
- chocolate and marshmallow fudge (a WW recipe I found)
- crazy tortilla cookie pizza
All that's left is a strawberry chocolate crunch square recipe I wanted to try... that one will just have to wait until tomorrow night. I would like SOME sleep tonight after all.
Have a happy Friday!!!