Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Patriotic Duty: complete. Weight Watcher Duty: getting there.


So, I went to vote after work. I hope everyone else did (at some point today). I was actually quite lucky. I walked right in to the high school I was voting at and didn't have to wait in a single line. I think if I had waited and gone after dinner I would have had a line. YAY!

Now, I could recap my weekend for you... but that would not make me look good. I'll tell you I did GREAT at the thanksgiving dinner at my cousin's house. How did I reward myself? By eating everything at mom and dad's house the rest of the weekend (including left over baked goods I had taken home).

The good news? I'm back on track today. Although I didn't get on the treadmill... I'm confident I will tomorrow. I'm going to force myself to go to bed early tonight to ensure I get plenty of sleep and can get up in the morning.

I'm back to my 4&7 plan... Hopefully I can minimize the Thanksgiving damage by Thursday.

Here's what I had today:
Breakfast: slimfast shake (2) in 1.5 cups skim milk (3)
Lunch: 2 cup a soups (2), apple (1), tuna (1)
Snack: apple (1), 2 ff cheese slices (1)
Dinner: 3 cups chicken chili (3), 2 tbsp cheez whiz light (1), yogurt (1), 100 calorie pack almonds (2)
Total: 18 (under my daily allowance... but necessary after the weekend)
Water: 3L and counting

Message to self for tomorrow:

No comments: