Monday, October 27, 2008

Get a grip!!


This is a most recent photo of me (taken this past weekend). What is wrong with me? I blame PMS to be honest... I cannot stop eating. I have an appetite as bad as a horse (or just a girl PMS'ing... what's worse??)

The good news is I got back on the treadmill this morning (after taking the weekend off to RELAX! I don't remember the last time I relaxed on a weekend).

Today I started off with good intentions... but had deprived myself enough that I binged by the time I got home.

Here's today:
Breakfast: forgot to eat it (this just crossed my mind now. I forgot to eat breakfast)
Lunch: 1c hamburger soup (1), skinny cow caramel vanilla bar (2)
Snack: yogurt (1), apple (1)
Dinner: salad with tuna and cheese (2) and 3 tbsp ff italian (0), yogurt (1), 1c broccoli/cauliflower soup (2), trail mix (3)
Snack upon getting home: ice cream (7), 2 pkg granola bites (4)
Total: 24
Water: 2L

Today's lesson? Don't deprive myself so much during the day. I'll only binge later!

Tara: I hope the run went well! Alex and I were thinking about you guys while we were out!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Don't be so hard on yourself...your food wasn't that bad!!
How was Alex's birthday? What did you do to celebrate?
Hope your weekend went well and you found something to wear for bride #3's wedding!
PS. do you have to work on your birthday???