Saturday, April 26, 2008

Well, it's a start!

I have done all of my grocery shopping... hellooooo produce! Between regular groceries and costco I have spent close to $200 on groceries in the past 2 days. This is likely in large part because I hadn't shopped for food in about 3 weeks!

here is the evidence in my fridge:


Here is my breakfast and dinner of champions:


I should have taken a photo of my lunch too... a flatout wrap with 2 slices of turkey bacon, swiss cheese slices, lettuce, tomato, dill pickles, hot peppers and italian dressing... it was soooo good! like my own sub right here at home! (i bought the banana peppers today - great investment!)

as for activity? none... besides pushing a shopping cart for over an hour and cleaning/cooking/putting groceries away for a few hours...

tomorrow I will get back at activity!! today was my lazy day i suppose!

No comments: