Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Let the cake decorating begin!


I'm starting my cake decorating course tonight! Yay! I have TWO weddings I've been hired for (cupcake cakes). These courses will really help in my decorating abilities. I'm currently killing time at the office until the course starts (in Whitby). It's from 6:30-9:30. I've packed my little dinner and I'm eating it while I type.

I didn't get on the treadmill this morning. I am finding it so hard to get back into routine after Easter... I just have to give myself a kick in the butt really.

Here's what I've eaten today:
BF - oatmeal (2), yogurt (1)
L - salad with chick peas (2), cheese (1). apple (1), yogurt (1), dill pickles (0)
Dinner - ww bagel (2), veggie burger (2), cheese slice (1), carrots (0), hummus (1), vitalicious muffin (1)

No wonder I'm still hungry - I have a few points left to eat today!! I didn't have room to pack any more for my dinner though!

Wish me luck for my cake decorating (tonight I don't decorate, just take notes on basics). I hope others got out to enjoy the nice weather today (maybe a jog/run/walk?).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!!
I love your site.

I wanted to ask you where you purchase your flatout bread and your vitalicious muffins. I live in Belleville, near you in a way, and I go to Watertown and cannot find a thing there. I was also in Niagara Falls this weekend and went over to the USA to Topps and Target and I could not find it there either :(
Thank you for your help and keep up the great work!!!
Arin

Tara said...

Have fun tonight!! And how exciting that you have ANOTHER wedding cake to do!
Here's to that kick in the butt!! WE all need one every once in a while!!