Monday, April 28, 2008

Feelin' Groovy

So, it's Monday... everyone but ONE poor girl called in SICK to work today... so, instead of going in at 1pm I went in at 11am to help her out. I did still manage to get on the treadmill... but no biggest loser workout.

I had already packed my dinner for tonight at work but quickly put a healthy lunch together as well... here's how it all looked once it was said and done:


Here's what today looked like (food wise):
BF - oatmeal (2), yogurt (1)
Lunch - bagel (2), turkey bacon (1), ff cheese slice (1), carrots (0), grape tomatoes (0), hummus (1), salt and vinegar cucumbers (0)
PM Snack - apple (1)
Dinner - salad (0) with turkey breast (1), allegro cheese (1), hot peppers (0), red and orange peppers (0), ff italian 2 tbsp (0), pineapple (1), strawberries (1), a few grapes and blackberries (1), yogurt (1), mott's fruisations unsweetened kiwi and strawberry applesauce (1)
Snack - nativa organic crackers (1), cream cheese (1)

Tomorrow is work then cake class... hopefully I still go on the treadmill in the morning (or do BL workout)!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Wow Jen, your food looks great! Especially for having to pack lunch AND dinner. That's a pain!
You're kinda right, my picture could have been a thumbs up but I did thumbs down cause I actually HAD to go. No choice!
Keep up the good work :)