Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Exhaustion becomes me

I haven't had a quiet evening in a LONG time it seems (between working, cake classes, working job #2, WW, Pontypool, etc). My plan today was treadmill this morning and biggest loser workout tonight. I'm 0 for 2. I am too dang tired today (yes, I said dang. A sure indication that I am tired). This morning I woke up but felt a little nauseated and had a headache... so let myself go back to sleep knowing I would come home tonight and work hard. I haven't been able to get myself off the couch! So, I'll relax tonight, go to bed early... and kick it harder tomorrow morning as a last chance workout! YEAH!

Here's my cake from last night's decorating class (Wilton course 1 - rainbow cake):


As for what I've eaten today:
BF - fibre 1 bar (2), yogurt (1)
Snack - 100 cal (2)
Lunch - bagel (2) with cheese (1), yogurt (1), fibre 1 bar (2), applesauce (1), 100 cal pack (2)
Dinner - egg (2), 2 egg whites (0), granola bites (2), waist watchers x2 (2)
Snack - waist watchers x2 (2)

yes, I had cheesecake cravings today. The guilt will live with me until after I WI tomorrow.

Good luck tomorrow to all!!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Hey Miss Jen!
Your cake looks fantastic! Good job. What do you do with these cakes afterwards???
Tomorrow IS a free for all!! I've been good all week so it's about time. I'm not excited about it at all! I think L and I are just going to go out for dinner and drinks. Family get together is on Sunday. J will be away with work tomorrow night :(
Sounds like you deserve a night on the couch. Good luck getting up tomorrow. I'll be sending some workout vibes your way!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.