Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hump Day

First... here's my cake from last night. It's the Wilton course 1 finale cake. It's far from the perfection I had hoped... but it doesn't look bad in photos (in person you can see the flaws!). The cake is being served at work tomorrow for a co worker's birthday. Last week's cake got divided up between the Mathews and Sibley households... I did have 1 piece myself though!




Today I was exhausted in the morning... I got up, ate breakfast... and couldn't get myself off the couch... especially when I knew I was coming straight home after work and could do exercise then. So, THEN is when i did... biggest loser workout!

Today's menu:
Breakfast - hard boiled egg (2), oatmeal (2)
Lunch - salad with tuna (1), cheese (1), 2 tbsp ff Italian (0), veggies (0), hot peppers..mmm (0), couple of cups of chopped pineapple, strawberries, black grapes, blackberries (2), yogurt (1)
PM snack - salt and vinegar cukes (0) - maybe sea salt wasn't a great idea the day before WI? I don't know! oh well!!! I love me some S&V Cucumber right now!
Dinner - ODD DINNER TONIGHT.. snacking really... 2 ww tortillas (2), 2 ff cheese slices (1), salsa (0), 4 pieces ww bread (2), jam (2), ff cottage cheese and fruit cup (2)

Good luck tomorrow to everyone!!! I am off to do the dishes (aahhhh how I dream of having a dishwasher one day... and washer/dryer... and back yard... and NO elevator...)

No comments: