Saturday, April 19, 2008

Happy Saturday!!!


It's Saturday and the sun is shining. What more could we ask for? I got wind that Michele and Simon are making an appearance in Pontypool this weekend... so guess where I'm headed! They've actually been there since Thursday... and will likely be there until Thursday because Jacob is in Chicago on business.

So, I'm in the process of baking my cake for Tuesday's class (I'll ice it Sunday night)... then doing my BL workout (cardio max) and then showering and heading out!!! I think Alex may join us later on as well... then tomorrow it's off to Bowmanville to help the bride (or rather, one of the brides!!) do her invitations and try on her dress and stuff!!

Last night Alex and I felt the need to go out and indulge a little... we went to Shoeless Joe's and had a flatbread appetizer and I had a grilled veggie naan wrap with side salad... and TWO coors lights. We've both just been so busy lately we barely seem to have time for each other... so we enjoyed some beer together.

Today I've had a fibre 1 bar for breakfast and a cheesestring. I've also licked the spatula of buttercream icing... but i honestly don't think I've had more than 2 tbsp in total of the stuff. Who knows what I'll eat the rest of the day... but I will behave!

No comments: